Donate or Consign
Does your family have uniform items that are not longer needed? You can take those items and make them available for other members of the DCA community by donating or consigning them. To donate uniform items, simply bring them by the school's main office during regular hours. If you would like to participate in the consignment sale, we have all the details outlined below.
2017 Uniform Sale
The dates for the annual DCA Uniform Sale have been set. The sale will take place on June 25, 26, and 27. Have you wanted a chance to buy gently used Parker uniforms before school starts back in August? Well, now is your chance. If you have not already done so, you will have to register as a consignor to sell your items. Just use the links below.
Register for the Consignment Sale
To register as a new consignor for the uniform sale, click here to get your seller number.
Register for the Upcoming Sale (Returning Consignors)
If you participated in last year's uniform sale you can click here to register for the upcoming sale.
Enter Items or Print Tags
If you have registered for the uniform sale and are ready to enter your items or print your tags, click here.
Important Information About the Uniform Sale
Sunday, June 25 · 12pm-4pm
Note: We will not have check-in stations for this sale. Each consignor will be responsible for placing their items on the racks.
Please bring a self addressed and stamped envelope with you. This will allow us to process your check and get it to you as quickly as possible -- no longer than a week after the sale. Since we are asking so much of our consignors to make this sale successful we are not charging a consignor fee. The consignor split will still apply just as with our other sales.
- This sale is located in the Brown Gym (Middle School Gym).
Gently Used Uniform Sale
- Monday, June 26 · 7am-7pm
- Parker will be at the sale all day on Monday with a full inventory. So if you are unable to find something at the sale chances are Parker will have it. They will also accept orders for any items they do not have at the sale. They are offering a discount all day.
- We are accepting checks, debit/credit cards, and cash for this sale.
- Important: Because we are in the Brown Gym (Middle School Gym), we have access to both boys and girls restrooms for trying items on. We recommend bringing your children to this sale to ensure the correct sizes and fit as we DO NOT offer exchanges or refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Note: There will be no discount day for the uniform sale so price your items accordingly. If you have any uniforms or spirit wear items that were entered into one of our previous sales you will have to re-enter those items and print new tags. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please email Debi Karschner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Tuesday, June 27 · 8am-12pm
- We will not be sorting unsold items at the end of the sale. Be sure to check online to see what sold and what did not so you know what you are picking up -- or if you want to pick the unsold items up.
- All items not picked up during this time will be donated.
What Will We Accept?
Parker uniform items -- regardless of size or style
Do We Need Any Help?
Set up Sunday morning, June 25, from 8am-12pm
- Tear down Tuesday, June 27, from 12pm until finished
Have a question about our consignment sale? Just click here to check out our Consignor 411. Keep in mind that the uniform sale is different from the other sales and therefore not all information contained in the Consignor 411 will apply. However, there are some good bits of information that will apply -- types of hangers, how to pin, how to print the tags, etc.
Be sure to watch your emails and check back here for more information on the Uniform Sale. If you have questions, click here to email us.