Donate or Consign
Does your family have uniform items that are not longer needed? You can take those items and make them available for other members of the DCA community by donating or consigning them. To donate uniform items, simply bring them by the school's main office during regular hours. If you would like to participate in the consignment sale, we have all the details outlined below.
2019 Summer Uniform Sale
The dates for the annual summer DCA Uniform Sale have been set. The sale will take place on June 28 (set-up), 29 (sale), and 29 (take-down). Have you wanted a chance to buy gently used Parker or Educational Outfitters uniforms before school starts back in August? Well, now is your chance. If you have not already done so, you will have to register as a consignor to sell your items. Just use the links below.
Also, Educational Outfitters will be on campus selling the new required uniform pieces.
Register for the Consignment Sale
To register as a new consignor for the uniform sale, click here to get your seller number beginning May 24.
Register for the Upcoming Sale (Returning Consignors)
If you participated in last year's uniform sale you can click here to register for the upcoming sale beginning May 24.
Enter Items or Print Tags
If you have registered for the uniform sale and are ready to enter your items or print your tags, click here.
Important Information About the Uniform Sale
Friday, June 28 · 2pm-6pm
Note: We will not have check-in stations for this sale. Each consignor will be responsible for placing their items on the racks.
Please bring a self addressed and stamped envelope with you. This will allow us to process your check and get it to you as quickly as possible -- no longer than a week after the sale. Since we are asking so much of our consignors to make this sale successful we are not charging a consignor fee. The consignor split will still apply just as with our other sales.
- This sale is located in the Brown Gym (Middle School Gym).
Gently Used Uniform Sale
- Saturday, June 29 · 8am-4pm in the High School Gym
- Educational Outfitters (EO) will be at the sale all day on Monday with a full inventory. So if, you are unable to find something at the sale chances are EO will have it. They will also accept orders for any items they do not have at the sale. They are offering a discount all day.
- We are accepting checks, debit/credit cards, and cash for this sale.
Note: There will be no discount day for the uniform sale so price your items accordingly. If you have any uniforms or spirit wear items that were entered into one of our previous sales you will have to re-enter those items and print new tags. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please email Debi Karschner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Saturday, June 29 · 4am-6pm
- We will not be sorting unsold items at the end of the sale. Be sure to check online to see what sold and what did not so you know what you are picking up -- or if you want to pick the unsold items up.
- All items not picked up during this time will be donated.
What Will We Accept?
Parker and Educational Outfitter uniform items -- regardless of size or style
Do We Need Any Help?
Set up Friday morning, June 28, from 2pm-6pm
- Tear down Saturday, June 29, from 4pm until finished
Have a question about our consignment sale? Just click here to check out our Consignor 411. Keep in mind that the uniform sale is different from the other sales and therefore not all information contained in the Consignor 411 will apply. However, there are some good bits of information that will apply -- types of hangers, how to pin, how to print the tags, etc.
Be sure to watch your emails and check back here for more information on the Uniform Sale. If you have questions, click here to email us.